MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Working on custom user profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am working on making custom user profiles for my forum and I have ran into a problem. I am trying to move the custom fields around (making them in different places of each other instead of together in a table.) and I need the snip of code to display a custom field. I have tried {$memprofile['fidX']} and {$MyBB->user['fidX']} they don't exactly work the right way. Thanks in advance.
What do you mean "they don't exactly work in the right way"? {$memprofile['fidX']} is the correct code to use.
(2010-11-08, 04:48 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean "they don't exactly work in the right way"? {$memprofile['fidX']} is the correct code to use.

Only shows if it the own users profile. For example if I was to go to someone else profile it will show for him but not me.
Hm. That's odd. I'll have a go my self and see what I find Wink
(2010-11-08, 05:48 PM)xScopex Wrote: [ -> ]Only shows if it the own users profile. For example if I was to go to someone else profile it will show for him but not me.

Try using {$userfields['fidX']} variable. But you need to sanitize it.
(2010-11-08, 07:51 PM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-08, 05:48 PM)xScopex Wrote: [ -> ]Only shows if it the own users profile. For example if I was to go to someone else profile it will show for him but not me.

Try using {$userfields['fidX']} variable. But you need to sanitize it.

Works perfectly! Just what I needed, thank you very much.