MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PHPOO Programmers needed! $$$
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello community!

Audentio Design is in the stages of releasing a new website that needs a bit of help. We currently have about 3 people working on it, and we could really use some more help.

Please PM me your portfolio (list of sites you've done) if you have one, otherwise we can start you after we see some of your programming habits.

We need neat, organized, advanced PHP programmers who work well with others. We use SVN so knowledge with that system is also a plus. Age DOES NOT matter! We accept all kinds of people!

Again, PM me how much you want an hour along with any work you've done.

Thanks,
Mike Creuzer
Audentio.com
Sry for going off topic , but what are you using for your image slider on your main page ? Im using something similar to this in a plugin.
hmmm yea thats what im using , but i cant seem to get it to loop , its runs the images then scrolls back to the start and starts again rather than looping the images.
Yeah, I can help out.
This offer is still very much so valid. Anyone interested in making some cash, please get in contact with me asap!