MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Automatic Tag Cloud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I'm requesting a new plugin.
Is it possible to make a tag plugin that create tags from the post/thread title automatically?

There are tag plugins, where we need to enter the tags manually but it will be more useful, if any plugin creates them automatically.
There is one for subscribers on MyBBCodes.com having even more options :

Advanced Thread Tags
it must create the tags automatically based on the thread title and your plugin needs to be entered manually Sad
No, you can enter tags manually, but you also have an option to include the filtered title tags automaticely!

Wink
i dont want a plugin that needs manual edits. i want a plugin that will automatically add tags depending on thread title without users influence and add those tags to bottom of that thread(optional) and a tag cloud on index page(rotating, plain)
For the last time : It is doing this automaticely!

No intervention from your part or the user is needed for this, the plugin do it by itself.

It is also doing it automaticely and retroactively for all the previous titles done before the plugin installation...

Read the description and look at the options in the screenshot.
Sorry, i missed the "Parse the thread subject line" in the image. Yep this is what i want. thanks Smile
SOLVED