MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide Last Visit For Invisible Users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Description
Hides the last visit date/time on users profile if they're set to be invisible/hidden. Hides from everyone but administrators.

Download
http://mods.mybb.com/view/hide-last-visi...ible-users

Install
1. Upload the inc folder to the forum root
2. Activate in the ACP >> Configuration >> Plugins
3. Change "N/A" to anything you want in ACP >> Configuration >> Languages >> (yourlang) >> hlvfiu.lang.php

License
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.

Support
Post any problems/bugs in this thread. Smile
<3 that was fast dude <3
Fantastic Smile
Thanks ^^
great release, thank you Smile
Hi,

Persian Language:
[attachment=20461]

More Information:
http://community.mybbiran.com/thread-3114.html

Thanks.
dude. you are like a machine! AMAZING! Toungue

i've been around forums for a long time (a lot of the competitors of mybb too). i've never seen someone listen to me gripe and then make a mod in like 24 hours. lolol. EXCELLENT Big Grin

---------------------------------

it works. i edited the language file to "" (blank).

ahhhhhh, i can now enjoy "true stealth mode" (which would be a great name for this plugin) Wink
great great idea Smile
I never thought about this

And, if possible.
For invisible user. His/her search link post/thread (from user profile) also hidden and cannot access by others. Except admin, of course Wink
(2010-11-10, 12:34 AM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]great great idea Smile
I never thought about this

And, if possible.
For invisible user. His/her search link post/thread (from user profile) also hidden and cannot access by others. Except admin, of course Wink

Not sure I see the point in that really, I might add it as an option though.
Quote:Description
Hides the last visit date/time on users profile if they're set to be invisible/hidden. Hides from everyone but administrators.

Works great! Thanks a lot. One question however: the visitdate/time is still visible on the Members list Huh
Is it possible to remove these also there?

Ger

I want only admin profile have this feature (hide admin's last visit for other users).
Pages: 1 2 3