MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a new host...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well since my two present hosts are becoming more and more unpreferred by myself, (HostMonster is too much $/m & HostRail is just getting waaaaaaaay to unprofessional) I'm looking for a new host, just post a link and why you think they'd suit me. I need to run both Dynaxel and a small Gmod forum on sep. accounts.
Im using www.fatcow.com for my forum www.planetgamers.org I paid them $44 for 1 year and a free TLD is included. There are some pretty good reviews on them. They should suit you, and im satisfied with them, support and hosting wise. Nice ppl.
More than most hosts but I can't argue with their support times.
http://downtownhost.com

And, I'm thinking of trying pixel2life hosting(they just launched the "official" hosting recently) but honestly haven't used them yet.

Edit: In all honesty there are many great hosts out there though. No offense to terrorz or fatcow.com but I personally would never sign up for a host like them. I mean unlimited everything for $66 a year? I'm sorry it's just to unrealistic. Now I'm also not saying you need someone like Downtownhost or liquid web where their cheapest plan is like $10-15 a month.

There is are a good amount of hosts that are good for the price as well.
mybbwebhost

'nuff said
Thatultimatehost is going well. Why not give us a shot?
Don't even waste time on fatcow. Their name serves purpose, they are very fat. ._.

Try Dreamhost. They are great! I'm sure CAwesome can vouch for that, maybe even give you a refferal code. (Some times they lower your first cost for a bit)
Polarbear & I are setting up a webhost, if you give us some time then you can use us. Smile Feel free to PM me if you're interested further.
Yup, Agree with Mark, as he knows because he (and Zack) helped me move my site from that nightmarish host Fatcow to my VPS (Finally! Freedom!!11).

Fatcow pays the most for referrals hence the great reviews on those "Top 10 Hosts" websites.
I use http://987mb.com although i've had a few issues over the year nothing serious.
Might want to list the issues Adbrad, no one wants to use a bad host.

Mine has very little - to no downtime, great support, and cheap prices.

(Just getting a theme and such. Wink)
Pages: 1 2 3 4