MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FORBIDDEN 403
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ERROR COMES IN ACP:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /admin/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please help me I have already read the wiki and other info. Now, please help me.
(2010-11-08, 04:41 PM)friendism Wrote: [ -> ]ERROR COMES IN ACP:

Forbidden

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please help me I have already read the wiki and other info. Now, please help me.
Are the admin files installed in public_html?
(2010-11-08, 04:41 PM)Jack123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-08, 04:41 PM)friendism Wrote: [ -> ]ERROR COMES IN ACP:

Forbidden

Are the admin files installed in public_html?

No, In Sub-Domain I mean I have installed mybb in Sub-Domain. All the files are working in my previous hosting but in the current hosting it is showing error.
ERROR COMES IN ACP:

Forbidden

Are you sure you're on 1.6, this was a common problem in 1.4

Check the CHMOD permissions and any .htaccess files in admin folder or the forum root don't have anything restricting access.
(2010-11-08, 05:04 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you're on 1.6, this was a common problem in 1.4

Check the CHMOD permissions and any .htaccess files in admin folder or the forum root don't have anything restricting access.

No there is no restriction in .htaccess and all CHMOD are fine.
And you're definately on 1.6, not 1.4?
Have you renamed your admin file?
Is this all ACP pages or just some?? If it's just some then you've not got the 1.6 ACP files.
(2010-11-08, 06:37 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Is this all ACP pages or just some?? If it's just some then you've not got the 1.6 ACP files.

SOME PAGES..
And can you list those pages...??
Pages: 1 2