MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Bodybuilding Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: trulyhenchlogo.jpg]

Site Name: trulyhench.com - A community for bodybuilding and weight training enthusiasts.
Site URL: http://www.trulyhench.com
Description: This forum is for people of all ages, gender and ability to Discuss all aspects of weight training, bodybuilding, diet and nutrition and cardio.

Why register with trulyhench.com?

trulyhench.com provides a friendly place for people to learn more about building there body and strength up without having the embarrassment of asking others face to face.

trulyhench.com runs a strict no talking down to other members rule.

There are a few very knowledgeable members at hand already to help provide advice on training matters.

There are boards covering everything from weight management and fat loss to general chat and link exchange.

There really are no excuses now, trulyhench.com is there to walk and talk you through the beginnings of a new you.

Credit: I would like to thank all those who helped point me in the direction of mybb. Great easy to use software.

Please feel free to give your feed back. I'm not a computer based person so this has been a huge challenge for me so far and advice and feedback is much welcome along with new members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
need custom theme or at least edit the css, need better banner. nice idea for a site, good luck with the forum Smile
(2010-11-09, 02:43 AM)~Rs Wrote: [ -> ]need custom theme or at least edit the css, need better banner. nice idea for a site, good luck with the forum Smile

Thank you Rs. Can I ask why you think I need a custom theme? And the banner is something I've spent hours/days/weeks on but it really is not my fortay. I'll get working on it again. Its the logo I struggle with. I wanted something eye catching that people would associate with bodybuilding and the forum. But could only come up with the TH.
got this ad:

[Image: 7M4S4.jpg]

lmao
(2010-11-09, 03:46 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]got this ad:

[Image: 7M4S4.jpg]

lmao

Yea I know. lol

Sometimes I see adds for Macdonalds. pmsl you cant not have fast food ads.

[Image: a84_a4_2.jpg]