MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Enough Post Count Before Signature Activated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have search already but I cant find any Plug-ins that will do the following:
- Restrict members from displaying their signatures that doesn't have enough Post Count.

also the Post count is editable in the ACP.

If someone knows that this plugin is existing.

can you help me.

Thank you very much..Huh
yes it exists, make a search, meanwhile i will be searching too Smile

edit : here you go >>---> http://community.mybb.com/thread-78071.h...=signature
@dimon
thanks for the link i found it also yesterday(minimum post suite by labrocca)
but since I cant afford the membership there so id better stick to the link by RateU..

@RateU
Thanks for the link and this wonderful plugin.
you save me from 10$ hehe
(2010-11-09, 08:15 AM)ralphskie Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I have search already but I cant find any Plug-ins that will do the following:
- Restrict members from displaying their signatures that doesn't have enough Post Count.

also the Post count is editable in the ACP.

If someone knows that this plugin is existing.

can you help me.

Thank you very much..Huh

there used to be a plugin which was named "signature minimum post", it was available till mybb 1.4.x version and I was using it then mybb 1.6.x version released and now I cannot find that plugin in mods, however I still have that file and I'm using the same plugin by editing version number in it from 14* to 16* and this plugin is working great so far..

I have no right to spread that plugin because it is not developed by me, however if moderator here allow then I can upload that plugin file here and you can use it on your own risk. I can only say that the plugin is working in my form without any problem.
Pretty sure you're talking about the MyBB Central plugin, which you most certainly can't redistribute.
(2010-11-27, 05:32 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure you're talking about the MyBB Central plugin, which you most certainly can't redistribute.

I dont think it is by MyBB central, the author is that plugin was "Babjusi"
the guy from MyBBcenter is "labrocca"..

Correct me if I'm wrong..
Nope, sounds like I am wrong, haha
(2010-11-27, 05:43 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, sounds like I am wrong, haha

lol
I have a plugin that does this along with loads of other restrictions (Its a paid plugin) : http://www.mybbextras.com/showthread.php?tid=388