MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cant login to my account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cant login to my account, I resetted the password, and using the new password I still cant login to my forum, it says u have entered an invalid password. what can be the reason for this? Did I get hacked?
No you didn't, this was sort of the problem we were talking about at the forum. Try it again.

Or go into your Admin CP and change the password to your account.
(2010-11-09, 11:23 PM)FirePokemonMaster Wrote: [ -> ]No you didn't, this was sort of the problem we were talking about at the forum. Try it again.

Or go into your Admin CP and change the password to your account.

Thats what I tried to do, I cant login to the admincp, but somehow I just logged into the forum, but now when I goto the Admincp it says My account is locked.
Then it was the problem we were talking about that I linked to.
I fixed this, @ the staff, what can be the reason for these login problems?
That is not the problem.
So what problem was fixed? You say you fixed it, but don't explain how, so how can anyone tell what the reason is for the login problems!

That post (from your forum) that's linked above, mentions about a cookie problem, which is basically what the "stickied" thread I posted is all about.

(2010-11-09, 11:28 PM)terrorz Wrote: [ -> ]I fixed this, @ the staff, what can be the reason for these login problems?

I ment the cookies on their browser, not the cookie settings on my forum. Its because of the two domains im using, my cookie settings are all set correctly, there is no need for you to reply!