MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone else get Black Ops?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Here's a nice little vidya of me playing Sticks and Stones Toungue

(2010-11-13, 06:41 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a nice little vidya of me playing Sticks and Stones Toungue

Nice Big Grin The blood from that last kill was pretty awesome Big Grin
(2010-11-13, 06:41 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a nice little vidya of me playing Sticks and Stones Toungue

I officially want it.
Pretty cool Scoutie.

I'm almost done with the campaign. Loving it.
My wife brought home Prestige Edition for me yesterday afternoon. Totally unexpected. I was telling her I was going to buy a Hardened Edition when I could find one and she came home from some errands with the big version as a surprise.

I finished the campaign last night in hardened mode. It was pretty fun
(2010-11-13, 04:07 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]My wife brought home Prestige Edition for me yesterday afternoon. Totally unexpected. I was telling her I was going to buy a Hardened Edition when I could find one and she came home from some errands with the big version as a surprise.

I finished the campaign last night in hardened mode. It was pretty fun

If only all girls were like you wife...
How does pavemen get a wife like that and I have an ex who thought it was a good idea to pour paint on me while I was asleep?!

Got Black Ops. Gonna give it a run tomorrow.
(2010-11-13, 07:44 PM)Ryon H Wrote: [ -> ]How does pavemen get a wife like that and I have an ex who thought it was a good idea to pour paint on me while I was asleep?!

Got Black Ops. Gonna give it a run tomorrow.

He drives a truck Toungue
(2010-11-13, 07:47 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]He drives a truck Toungue

Pavemen is a serial killer? Huh What does he need with a FPS then?
(2010-11-13, 07:48 PM)Ryon H Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-13, 07:47 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]He drives a truck Toungue

Pavemen is a serial killer? Huh What does he need with a FPS then?

I would assume to practice? =P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7