MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete a thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I wanted to see if there was a limit of posts in MyBB and merged many threads into one and I got a thread with 20,000 replies.

Now, when I am trying to delete it, it loads forever and doesn't delete it =(.

I've tried to split the thread, but I get error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8691129 bytes) in /home/l33ts/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php on line 276

I am not very good in fixing errors in MyBB, so I really need help to remove this thread.

Thank you.
Line 276 of functions.php is just adding the navigation to the page. Does it always show that error when trying to delete a thread??

If you're dealing with something really big, depending on your host you may hit some sort of limit, which might be what's happening here. It's not recommended to have threads this big on any software really.
I get the error when I try to SPLIT the thread, when I try to delete it, it just loads forever.. been waiting for 5 minutes, nothing happened.

My host is pretty fast. And my forum is not that big.
Well when it's splitting a thread it's not even running the code on the line in the error.

What's your URL??
You can't get support here.
Where can I get support..?

Whatever, I fixed it. I didn't delete the thread nor splitted it. I just removed the WHOLE forum and re-created it.

Thank you for your help anyway ! Wink
Please leave the modding to the mods Wink

However, since your forum contains hacking material, you have now been "marked" and will be denied showcasing, or support for your forum(s).

Thanks,