MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Huh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://1914-1918.invisionzone.com/forums/

This forum is using the default IPB skin, and sits on a free subdomain. The logo is terrible, yet it has over a million posts and active users are usually in the triple digits.

I don't know how they do it.
What in the world!? That's a crime to humanity... It looks terrible, the domain is terrible, and yet...

My world is upside down.
World War One is an interesting subject to people. My uncle tells me that the American Civil War is studied more in England than it is here.
Thats the default theme? Its hella nice.
I must have taken a wrong to on Albuquerque in the Delorian and ended up in an alternate universe...
What are you all on about? Sure it helps, but succuss in in content. You can have the best content, and if people find it, its good. Searching "Generals world war two, britian 4th battalion" may not show up on many other forums.
Yeah seriously it's all about content, no one cares what the domain/theme is.
I could buy the worst domain in history, yet have every single human being on Earth registered on the site Toungue

*jokes*

But yeah, it's not about domain names anymore, it's about content.
Wow, that's insane...
(2010-11-11, 09:42 AM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]I could buy the worst domain in history, yet have every single human being on Earth registered on the site Toungue

*jokes*

But yeah, it's not about domain names anymore, it's about content.

Never was Toungue