MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Don't even need it[don't need it]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-11-11, 02:42 AM)Electric Pokémon Master Wrote: [ -> ]Fine, I already have gimp, but I'm not that good at it. Just lock it. I'll do it on my own..........

Kinda ironic when anyone sees your "profile" here at MyBB....

[quote]My Bio-

I like to play video games(Mostly Pokemon).
I play baseball.
I make banners, avatars, and userbars for a living
I am really the "Electric Pokemon Master"
I watch Anime(Mostly pokemon)
Have every pokemon game there is
Love making banners, avatars, userbars for anyone(If I have time)
Love being an Administrator at PokéSunrise.com Forums
Have most of my friends there.

I will be adding more to my Bio later.

Also please call me EPM!

(2010-11-11, 04:37 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Electric Pokémon Master' pid='597373' dateline='1289443366']
Fine, I already have gimp, but I'm not that good at it. Just lock it. I'll do it on my own..........

Kinda ironic when anyone sees your "profile" here at MyBB....

Quote:My Bio-

I like to play video games(Mostly Pokemon).
I play baseball.
I make banners, avatars, and userbars for a living
I am really the "Electric Pokemon Master"
I watch Anime(Mostly pokemon)
Have every pokemon game there is
Love making banners, avatars, userbars for anyone(If I have time)
Love being an Administrator at PokéSunrise.com Forums
Have most of my friends there.

I will be adding more to my Bio later.

Also please call me EPM!

haha lol! This kid... Yea he has like 20 threads requesting banners. whats with this kid trying to copy the pokebeach or whatever pokestuff he does... I remember getting tired of pokemon at 4, and there are 30 year olds still watching pokemon.. wow
(2010-11-11, 05:00 AM)terrorz Wrote: [ -> ]I remember getting tired of pokemon at 4, and there are 30 year olds still watching pokemon.. wow

I'm not sure where you're getting that fact from.
I know people that still play the games in 20s - 30s, but certainly not actually watch the Anime.
(2010-11-11, 05:34 AM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-11, 05:00 AM)terrorz Wrote: [ -> ]I remember getting tired of pokemon at 4, and there are 30 year olds still watching pokemon.. wow

I'm not sure where you're getting that fact from.
I know people that still play the games in 20s - 30s, but certainly not actually watch the Anime.

well if you re-read what you just quoted youll see im talking about watching it not video games.
(2010-11-11, 05:37 AM)terrorz Wrote: [ -> ]well if you re-read what you just quoted youll see im talking about watching it not video games.

And if you re-read what you quoted me on, you'll see I'm exactly responding to that.

I'm curious as to where your fact of 30 year olds still watching the anime comes from. If you were making fun of them playing the game, then I'd agree with that. But it's just from my perspective, no one older than 12-14 still watches the anime.

If you're judging these two members that's been spamming here with requests, they're around 12-13
One of them is 14, FirePokemonMaster, hes staff on my forum on a different name, and no im not 'judging' them. Im talking about pokemon in general, im 16 myself so when I see people my age playing./watching/or whatever I think its childish to be honest, and 2 years isnt a big age difference...
(2010-11-11, 05:45 AM)terrorz Wrote: [ -> ]One of them is 14, FirePokemonMaster, hes staff on my forum on a different name, and no im not 'judging' them. Im talking about pokemon in general, im 16 myself so when I see people my age playing./watching/or whatever I think its childish to be honest, and 2 years isnt a big age difference...

It's not a big difference no, but I'm not debating that.

Playing / Watching however, there is a huge difference.

The anime, we can all admit is lame with terrible acting. While the game can be fun, after all - it's an RPG.

So my question comes back again, where did you get your fact on that 30 year olds still watch the cartoon? I find that quite hard to believe.
(2010-11-11, 05:49 AM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-11, 05:45 AM)terrorz Wrote: [ -> ]One of them is 14, FirePokemonMaster, hes staff on my forum on a different name, and no im not 'judging' them. Im talking about pokemon in general, im 16 myself so when I see people my age playing./watching/or whatever I think its childish to be honest, and 2 years isnt a big age difference...

It's not a big difference no, but I'm not debating that.

Playing / Watching however, there is a huge difference.

The anime, we can all admit is lame with terrible acting. While the game is can be fun, after all - it's an RPG.

So my question comes back again, where did you get your fact on that 30 year olds still watch the cartoon? I find that quite hard to believe.

I never said it was a fact, what I basically meant there's old people still watching pokemon, really devoted fans. I'd like to end the debate Smile
(2010-11-11, 06:03 AM)terrorz Wrote: [ -> ]I never said it was a fact, what I basically meant there's old people still watching pokemon, really devoted fans. I'd like to end the debate Smile

That's just purely assumption then.

Pages: 1 2