MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing thread in FOURMDISPLAY when Guest browse forum ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my forum: http://mybbvn.com/forum/forum-37.html

if guest browse the forum, some thread aren't display, Page Nav is available, but logged Users browse the forum normaly

i tried use database with new mybb1.6 source, but problem is still, i think problem is from database (not in file)

Forum permissions and Usergroup permissions are right

How to fix it ?
Thanks Smile

This is a known bug in the system, and it will be fixed in the release of 1.6.1 Smile
oh, thanks Big Grin

but how to fix it now ?

(2010-11-11, 05:31 PM)ChangUonDyU Wrote: [ -> ]oh, thanks Big Grin

but how to fix it now ?

You can't, it will be fixed in 1.6.1 Big Grin
oh, i run this query then problem is fixed Big Grin
DELETE FROM `threadratings` WHERE uid='0'
What's that query going to accomplish?? I'm not even sure if that query would do anything at all.
i query that command then all thread are display for guest
if this problem come back, i will tried to edit file to Mybb doesn't insert to threadratings table if uid=0 :-?
In less you really know what you're doing I would just wait until it's corrected.
(2010-11-11, 06:00 PM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]What's that query going to accomplish?? I'm not even sure if that query would do anything at all.

Because it's multiple votes from guests that create the problem...

To stop it happening again, remove the permission for guests to vote on threads. It's disabled by default so if guests can vote on threads, you'd have enabled it at some point.