MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: put more members ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to put more members the only who i want is to change the number of the members is it possible?
No idea what your trying to say ?
What?? What exactly do you want to change and where??
The members who join to the mybb forum the number
What, you want to just increase the User IDs...?? Undecided
I think he wants to increase his member number count. (Fake member count)
(2010-11-11, 10:28 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]I think he wants to increase his member number count. (Fake member count)

yepWink))))))))))))))))
Why not just make your forum better and make people want to join your forum instead of lying to yourself?? People won't join your forum just because it says it has a high number of members, I don't know why people think this, if there's nothing on the forum that interests them then they won't join.

You can't easily fake this number, it's cached and that cache is rebuilt whenever somebody registers. If you seriously need this you'd need a plugin to rebuild the fake cache after every time MyBB updates it.
(2010-11-12, 09:46 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Why not just make your forum better and make people want to join your forum instead of lying to yourself?? People won't join your forum just because it says it has a high number of members, I don't know why people think this, if there's nothing on the forum that interests them then they won't join.

You can't easily fake this number, it's cached and that cache is rebuilt whenever somebody registers. If you seriously need this you'd need a plugin to rebuild the fake cache after every time MyBB updates it.

ok m8te ty for ur opinionSmileIt just that my site is not in SEO to get some trafficSad
Faking the number of members won't do anything to improve that, and won't bring any more people in to register and even see the faked number of users.

The best thing you can do is add plenty of good content, use the SEO URLs and sitemap in Google SEO, and advertise on other sites.
Pages: 1 2