MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SaturnMods.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off i want to state how awesome this forum software is. Now about my forum. There isn't a single forum about modding saturn vehicles out there until now "www.saturnmods.com" I have a couple mods on my Saturn l-300. There is going to be a place to showcase your car and we are gonna have vs. matches to see whos car people like better. Also there will be some tuts on how to do certain mods to specific models. Currently looking for members and moderators. I still have alot of customizing to do and mods to do. I found the template i want to work off of though. Big Grin
There is good reason for that. Its because there is no Saturn anymore. Toungue Also lots of your images are broken :p
(2010-11-12, 01:17 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]There is good reason for that. Its because there is no Saturn anymore. Toungue Also lots of your images are broken :p

True, but there are still going to be saturn cars around for a long time and some people have some cool saturns and if someones wanted to see how to switch out the head unit on a saturn l-300 they could, which is very difficult cause the wiring is wierd. Toungue I dont see any broken images in my browser wiiierd, what browser you using?
The on and off images, they have an extra / at the end. i think thats it.
Ok i'll fix that asap. And if anyone just has a really sweet car you can join and post also Smile or if you just have an interest in cars.
The extra / at the end for the images has to be in the paths in the template xml file right? I havent been able to figure it out quite yet..
I think it is pretty cool that Saturns are starting to be rare. They were a different car company and made some cool cars. I sold my Saturn about a year ago, it had some racing wheels and rims on it and looked awesome.
There is no saturn anymore , BUT there are still alot of saturns cars out there and people will look how they can modify them and make them go faster or look cooler so thats when they find my forum.