MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: text running off the screen ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there I am starting up in the MyBB themes business but I am having a problem with the text on my forums, When ever I type something which is very long, instead of it going into paragraphs it stretches out off the forums Confused its not just my theme that does it it also is the same with the default theme. I am using the latest Google Chrome and it doesnt do it to other forums so its not to do with my browser.

Here is a pic of what I mean:
[Image: Untitled-21.jpg]

The link to my theming forum is: http://theblacknightthemes.comuv.com/ (take a live look on what I mean)

Any help is much appreciated, Thanks Smile
the forum is fine for me :o
Working fine for me too...
Thats because I added <br /> tag temporary when I edited the sub forum. I wont to know weather I can make it so I wont have to add the <br /> tag each time I want a new line. The same happens in the banned section and the tag doesnt work there. Sorry for my bad english :s

[Image: Untitled-22.jpg]
I think the theme is fluid, and its not good on your resolution.
(2010-11-12, 07:28 AM)terrorz Wrote: [ -> ]I think the theme is fluid, and its not good on your resolution.

but it does the same with the default theme :/?
(2010-11-12, 07:37 AM)TheBlackNight Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-12, 07:28 AM)terrorz Wrote: [ -> ]I think the theme is fluid, and its not good on your resolution.

Im guessing it your computer o.O
(2010-11-12, 07:55 AM)terrorz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-12, 07:37 AM)TheBlackNight Wrote: [ -> ]

Im guessing it your computer o.O

Its not, When I first started it never did that.
I guess I will have to just reinstall MyBB and start again, see what happens :s
Dont do that yet, wait for a staff to reply... could be something minor.
(2010-11-12, 07:58 AM)terrorz Wrote: [ -> ]Dont do that yet, wait for a staff to reply... could be something minor.

Ok thanks Big Grin
Pages: 1 2