MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A few requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. A Plugin that restricts people from posting in Closed Threads.
Lets say I have a group called "Head Admin". The only group I want to be able to post in Closed Threads in "Head Admin".
2. No one can reverse/revoke their own Warnings (except Head Admin). (Admins, SMods, Mods)
3. Force Notify User. When you Warn someone, I want the person who gives the Warning to have no choice but to "Notify User".
4. Link to post in Warning. If a user was Warned for a post, I want a Link to the post to be included in the Private Message.
5. Edit Log. After someone edits a post, it is recorded in a Log. The log should have the old Post, and the date, sorta like vB.
1 & 2 can be done without plugins.
For 1 he wants it so only 'head admins' can post in closed threads, but normal admins and mods can close threads still and can therefore still post in them.

And you can revoke your own warnings. Why super moderators and admins would be getting warnings though is beyond me.
Even though you said it twice I'm still confused. :p
Damn my connection making me double post.

He has a head admin group, and an admin, super mod and mod as usual. He only wants the head admin group to be able to post in closed threads, but I assume he still wants the other staff groups to be able to close them, but this enables them to also post in them too, which he doesn't want.

He also wants to stop people who can give warnings (admins, super mods, mods) from revoking warnings they get given, even though if an admin, super mod or mod, who are supposed to be enforcing rules on the rest of the community, are breaking rules and earning warnings, they probably shouldn't be staff in the first place.