MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a really quick edit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

I need someone to do a really quick edit, im using the clean and profession theme for my mybb forum, and wanted to put username and password against the boxes to login.

Just so you guys understand, if you goto www.staffytalk.com and click on login, you will see 2 boxes pop up, though it doesnt state what they are for ( even though we know its for username and passoword. )

So i am wanting to put the word username and the word password in thick black writing above each box.

The code i have for that bit of the login is:
Quote: <br /><br /><form action="member.php" method="post"> <input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_login" /> <span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->quick_login}</strong></span> <input type="text" class="textbox" name="username" title="{$lang->login_username}" value="{$lang->login_username}" onfocus="if(this.value == '{$lang->login_username}') { this.value=''; }" onblur="if(this.value=='') { this.value='{$lang->login_username}'; }" /> <input type="password" class="textbox" name="password" title="{$lang->login_password}" value="{$lang->login_password}" onfocus="if(this.value == '{$lang->login_password}') { this.value=''; }" onblur="if(this.value=='') { this.value='{$lang->login_password}'; }" /> {$gobutton}</form>

If anyone could do this i would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks
Steve
hey pm me a admin login and i will havea look for you.