MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a partner for a forum to be made
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want a partner that wants to make a forum (mybb)

you must apply for what ever host you use and we must own it together and get it active.

I want free host to be used and a sub domain (unless you will pay for it all)

Please post below
Alot of free hosts don't allow phpmail and some even don't allow smtp so you may have trouble sending emails from your forum such as activation emails, you'd be better on a paid house.
Also i think games forums have been done to death, unless you're going to focus on a perticular game.
well depends i am willing to do something different. Any ideas?
I'm not got any ideas at the moment.
another thought if your partner was to pay for the domain and hosting technically they would be sole owner of the forum. and if you have a fallout they can take complete control and you won't have a leg to stand on.
I'm not trying to put you off the idea just trying to warn you of potential downfalls of a partnership.
yes i know but i dont know where i could host for free, or what to make a forum about
Domain, good host - all that I can supply.

Content-wise, I don't have time for.

I can help get the forum running to a certain point but have other forums to manage.

If you want me, the idea needs to be a strong one.

But based on that I don't have a lot of time for it, probably not a good idea unless you're willing to be the primary contributing Administrator.
I want to be in! Give me more details about your offer.
(2010-11-12, 05:48 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]Domain, good host - all that I can supply.

Content-wise, I don't have time for.

I can help get the forum running to a certain point but have other forums to manage.

If you want me, the idea needs to be a strong one.

But based on that I don't have a lot of time for it, probably not a good idea unless you're willing to be the primary contributing Administrator.

will you continue to pay for the domain and host?

i will act ad primary admin Smile

any ideas on what you want the forum to be about
I have multiple hosts as is right now.
So I'm not really paying any additional server costs.

If the forum becomes extremely popular to the point it needs to be moved to a better hosting or VPS, we can talk about that when that time comes.

A domain is only 10 bucks, so yes, if the site is working out, I'll continue to fund it.

And I'll make this clear right now, if you're working with me, I don't want Electric Pokémon Master in on this. I will only work with other experienced Administrators.
ok then. so do you have ideas on what the forum could be about?
Im having separate discussion with the above member you stated. but since you can supply a TLD i will probably pick you instead of him
Pages: 1 2