MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help me find a plugin for my needs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I'm pretty sure plugins that do some of this already exist. If not, I would not mind paying for some. I do not mind paying for a premium membership for all of the plugin sites.

First of all, it has to be MyBB 1.4 compatible. We built a very custom system using MyBB as a framework, and we are not ready to transition to 1.6 anytime soon.

I need a Premium account manager, but I have no need for PayPal or any other pay service. Basically, a way to add people to a usergroup for a set amount of time, remove them automatically (return to previous group) after it is done, and remove them early if need be. We do NOT want to make use of PM's. VIP Membership 1.2 from mybb-plugins looks like it would meet our needs, except that I do not want the PM function and am not sure if this is set or configurable. Either way, I can probably strip the PM functionality from it. Do you know of anything better?

I also need a way to send regular emails to specific usergroups. Ideally the email would have variables that would be filled in with each user's specific information as the emails are being sent. These would need to go out automatically at various intervals. Ideally it would have lots of options, but I can work with anything from something that can email once a month or something that can email on X intervals based on when they joined the specific usergroup (I assume this feature would be a mailer that would come bundled with a robust premium account manager).

These two components would be a great base to build out from. Thank you for any help!