MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Images Disappeared
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

We have a forum hosted at: http://dotautilities-forums.net/

Recently, while browsing the forums some background images disappeared including the post background too.

You can visit the forums to check.

Any kind of help is appreciated.

Regards.
Check your chmod persmissions on the cache folder.
It seems that someone has deleted themes directory and it's files in my CACHE folder.

How can I fix it?

What chmod value should I set?
hello sinner I think you might know me crazy4cs Smile hey man try chmodding it to 777 Smile
edit: see man theres nothing more issue with your theme as templates are not modified to a large extent if files are deleted,you may try re-installing theme again and it will be fine Smile
We have already CHMOD 777.

There is no themes folder inside cache directory.
ok wait leeme get back on this but can you try re-installing/uploading your theme again as I see only minor edits to it Confused
edit: hello got the crack,there should be a theme folder inside the cache folder which isn't showing it up,i guess reinstalling should fix it man !
Reinstalled the theme still no clue.

This is not the issue, I think. I think I need to resintall the forums.
hmm can you try deactivating and reactivating it again? Confused
No need to reinstall

Just create an empty themes folder inside cache folder and make sure themes also gets 777 perms

Also upload a blank index.html in themes to hide directory browsing there.

Now access your site and the themes should be re-created and cached.
yeah it should be in this way,nice thanks G33K Smile ,thats my one of favourite sites xD
Pages: 1 2