MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, after hours of trying to figure out how to use FileZilla, to upload the forum files to my host, I gave up and uploaded all of them, one by one. Afterwards, I installed, and now have everything set up. However, after I logged into my administrator account, I discovered that I can't access my administrator panel at all, because of the following error.
Quote:[13-Nov-2010 08:15:27] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function users_meta() in /home/kaelyb/public_html/forum/admin/index.php on line 406

Of course, the link to where I'm having this error, is ;
http://kyoroju.com/forum/admin/index.php

Thank you for the time, and I do hope this can be solved.
I dont get an error, and filezilla is really simple... took me seconds.
(2010-11-13, 08:52 AM)terrorz Wrote: [ -> ]I dont get an error, and filezilla is really simple... took me seconds.

That may be true, but I am getting an error. And I've uploaded every single file, just as I was supposed to.
You're missing ./admin/modules/user/module_meta.php
(2010-11-13, 12:56 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You're missing ./admin/modules/user/module_meta.php
Thank you, so much! Actually, I had that file, but the folder was named 'users', instead of 'user'. I took off the 's', and now it's working fine!
I don't know where you downloaded from then as it's definitely called user in the download here.