MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: just bought an epad to replace my apad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-11-13, 08:38 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-13, 06:29 PM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]Apple must die.

i love how internet nerds care more about successful consumer electronics companies rather than actual world problems

Why are you such a troll? Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, leave it be considering your also off topic.

(2010-11-13, 08:38 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-13, 06:29 PM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]Apple must die.

i love how internet nerds care more about successful consumer electronics companies rather than actual world problems

Implying I can't care about more than one thing at a time.

I love how when anyone says anything bad about Fapple, Uncontrol is on the scene...
(2010-11-13, 09:41 PM)Lithium Wrote: [ -> ]I love how when anyone says anything bad about Fapple, Uncontrol is on the scene...

Would do the same for Microsoft, just find people's over-extreme attitudes towards tech companies ridiculous, applies for "console wars" etc. as well. It's just annoying and it reflects poorly on people who are generally intelligent.

I shouldn't have said "internet nerds" though, sorry. I'm an internet nerd too Toungue
It was an overreaction. I dislike Apple, and every product they sell.
Nice where did you get this from?
(2010-11-14, 12:13 AM)ChrisR Wrote: [ -> ]Nice where did you get this from?

+1

(2010-11-13, 08:21 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]... Android is Linux ...
Actually it only runs in a Dalvik virtual machine that in turn runs on a Linux kernel. Technically the actual Android OS is not really linux at all. It's not like the n900 that actually uses the Linux Kernel for the OS. It's a really interesting design I think.
Yea, please link, i'll buy one of these in like 20 minutes.
Linky

I ordered in and it was in my hands a mere week after i ordered (impressive if you consider i live half way across the world and shipping was free Wink )

wow so far i am really digging this thing
Pages: 1 2