MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [FOR SALE] everybb.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys,

Unfortunely I have to sell my site because I got no time to manage it all and if it is under my management it will most likely fall but with a good admin it has potential.

The site has exclusive design (not used by another site) designer by Combus and many cool features.

Quote:Our members have made a total of 6,841 posts in 660 threads.
We currently have 298 members registered.

There were more than 3,000 posts posted first month when I had time to advertise the site but the site started to become less active when I started to become inactive. It really has potential with a good admin and this is the only reason why I'm selling it.

In the past 2 weeks the site was offline because I forgot ot pay the hosting that's why you can't see any users logged in in the past 24 hours.

If you buy you get full rights over the theme (I keep no copy of it) and I will contact the old advertisers (they may want to advertise in the future too for good money).

The starting bid is only 75$ (wich is pretty low considering the theme worth at least 40-50$ and the domain + the features worth at least 20-25$ and you get nearly 300 users plus many posts.

Please bid only if you really think you can make this site active again, I'm not going for large selling price, all I want is a good admin and just returnment of my invested money. (wich is much more than 100$)

My only condition is to keep Angel as admin as long as he is active because he is a great guy.

Best regards,
ByteHunter
Shame to read this, but good luck with the sale. I would bid, but don't have $75 right now Toungue
Thank you CCAlby, it's not a good feeling to sell it but I have to do it. Sad
Why bother? Its not as if its costing you $500 per month lol. Leave it there until you have time to work on it.
(2010-11-13, 08:01 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Why bother? Its not as if its costing you $500 per month lol. Leave it there until you have time to work on it.

This. I wouldn't bother selling a site unless I'm offered $xxx or above.
(2010-11-13, 08:01 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Why bother? Its not as if its costing you $500 per month lol. Leave it there until you have time to work on it.

(2010-11-13, 08:26 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]

This. I wouldn't bother selling a site unless I'm offered $xxx or above.

Yeah but I have school and 7-8 months is too long for a forum to be "parked". I don't care about the money I get because I'm not selling it for profit.
Gahh, I hate to see this happen. I'll purchase it, please contact me with private messaging. I loved the forum, shame to have to come to this.
I'm interested. Contact me via Private Message and I'll see what I can do.
i was an active member there

=(
- bump -
Pages: 1 2