MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MillionCMS Need Staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello, over here at MillionCMS we're in need of staff.
QA Team
-We need members to test our CMS software and see how it is.
Developers
-We need people to help develop our software.
Designers
-We need people to make us an awesome design for our forums (proudly Mybb powered Big Grin) and software so that they are fully integrated with each other and also have a great design.

To apply, please go to the link below. Designers/Coders are both classified as Developers. Smile

www.millioncms.com/forums/forms.php
-To see this forum you must be registered. This is to prevent spambot abuse.

Good luck derek.
Thanks!
I like the script seems good, not to sure on the logo...is there still positions available?
Yep, there are still positions! And, I'll pass it on. Smile
I Tried to, i get "No forms are currently available for you" i need to register first ?
I would be happy with the "QA Team" (if available)

EDIT : i registered, after some thought's I've applied for a different position though.
Looking forward for an official reply Smile
You're currently under review. Smile Your forum account (On Millioncms) will be given a PM if you're accepted.
(2010-11-14, 03:37 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]You're currently under review. Smile Your forum account (On Millioncms) will be given a PM if you're accepted.

sure thing mate Smile I'll be waiting
You've been accepted! Smile
Congratulations man, any other takers? We could use some developers for sure! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6