MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bridging with MediaWiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-11-15, 03:10 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-15, 09:43 AM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend disabling the wiki's registration system. People who register on the forum become part of the wiki by default.
^this, just make that the register button on the wiki redirects towards the mybb registration page.

Do you have any idea how to do that? I work on wiki's and their internal coding all the time, but this particular part is passed through variables and I don't really know how to get it direct straight to a URL instead of the variable.
(2010-11-15, 09:43 AM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend disabling the wiki's registration system. People who register on the forum become part of the wiki by default.

Wouldn't that make it a little more complicated for new users on the wiki? If they want to register to edit an article, they would be taken to the MyBB registration screen but not back to the article after they finish registering.
Does this work with MyBB 1.6?
(2011-03-18, 06:51 AM)shouldnteventry Wrote: [ -> ]Does this work with MyBB 1.6?
Yes, post #2.

I'll make a proper thread on the authmybb bridge
Pages: 1 2