MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Your IP address is not valid for this session?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i login from my wireless network at home it will kick me out of the admin panel randomly.... Im guessing this is a wireless issue. If im connected through the lan cables will this still happen?Undecided
simple answer, yep Smile . its not randomly, its just when your IP changes (you have a dynamic IP ?)
I guess so since it varies on when i get kicked out from 20 sec to a min. This is very annoying Big Grin
(2010-11-14, 03:37 AM)SaturnMods Wrote: [ -> ]I guess so since it varies on when i get kicked out from 20 sec to a min. This is very annoying Big Grin

wooot ? 20 secs ? then there must be some problem :o
Ya i dont get why its doing that....
Your IP must be changing rapidly then. I'm sure there's a way to disable it. I just don't know of one.
Im not sure either i guess im just going to have to search around. I thought maybe uplugging the connection for 30 seconds from the modem and waiting for it to reset might work.. It didn't lol.
In ./admin/index.php, line 16:

define("ADMIN_IP_SEGMENTS", 3);

change to:

define("ADMIN_IP_SEGMENTS", 0);

If your IP is changing so rapidly for whatever reason, you'll need to disable the check on the IP.