MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Personal PAd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, its me again!

A simple question: how to put the personal notepad into the Ucer CP Home whilst having a different skin? I think in the original skin it is in the home, but im using Black Evo, and im wondering which template to edit?

Second: it it possible that i dont have the notepad installed? Because when i click on the option, the forum becomes blank. I reckon you had to select whether you wanted the notepad installed or not, however i cant remember whether i selected yes or no. Is it possible to install it at a later stage?

Thanks for the help, great great software!
Sounds like you're trying to use a 1.4 theme on 1.6
It is 1,6 for sure:

http://www.awesomestyles.com/mybb-themes...o4-v2-fire
Correct me if im wrong though: you had to specify at some point, whether you wanted the notepad installed? Or am i wrong?
That's definitely not a 1.6 theme. You're going to have a lot of 1.6 features missing or messed up using that.

If you want to use it go to ACP >> Templates & Style >> Find Updated Templates

You'll need to revert the updated templates to default or view the diff reports and make the changes to add 1.6 features manually. You'll also need to add the additional CSS for 1.6
Thanks mate, this sounds a bit confusing, is there maybe a tutorial for this? I mean, a step-by-step one?
I especially dont understand the last two bits:
"You'll need to revert the updated templates to default or view the diff reports and make the changes to add 1.6 features manually. "

"You'll also need to add the additional CSS for 1.6"

Thanks again!

In the Admin CP go to Templates & Style >> Templates >> Find Updated Templates

Click Options >> Revert to Original for all the Black Evo templates that are listed there.

For the additional CSS classes see this post - http://community.mybb.com/thread-78053-p...#pid571458

If it's still messed up after doing that, it'd be best just to find another theme - otherwise you'll have view the diff report for every updated template and make the changes manually.
Alright, I made all the changes, the option for notepad is now gone from the usercp, as on this forum... but the notepad still isnt there... any ideaS?
Is {$user_notepad} in the usercp template?