MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Your Message box expansion for 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Make the Your message box be expandable downward.To make it possible for longer postings being made,to still be fully viewable.

Maybe as much as twice the size of the standard box you have now?

This would help reduce the need for doing repeated review the post actions.

Or to make it simpler,just make the box 50% larger by default.

does your browser not support dragging to expand textareas? I know Chrome does it, and I thought a couple others did it as well. On Chrome, there is a little area to grab on the bottom right corner or the message area and I can make it almost any size I want.
This can also be changed in the theme I'm pretty sure.
(2010-11-14, 03:18 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]does your browser not support dragging to expand textareas? I know Chrome does it, and I thought a couple others did it as well. On Chrome, there is a little area to grab on the bottom right corner or the message area and I can make it almost any size I want.

Hmmm...

I normally use Firefox.I do not see what you are describing.

What I was talking about was something like what vBULLETIN does with small arrows in top right corner of the message box.Right above the end part of the bbc bar.

Clicking on the down arrow make the box longer.While clicking on the side arrow make the box wider.
If it's really long, write it in wordpad or something. That's what I do.
Firefox Beta 4.0 allows expanding like Chrome