MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iPad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well, my mom got one and I use it and I love it. I was wondering what you guys thought of it, and if you'd recommend one (I'm holding out till x-mas in the slight hope that there'll be an iPad 2 by then..)
Honestly I'm not really into the whole tablet things Toungue. I hear the galaxy is supposed to be another big contender(on the android side).
It's not bad, but I would take a $500 laptop over an iPad any day.
(2010-11-14, 04:07 PM)Anman Wrote: [ -> ]It's not bad, but I would take a $500 laptop over an iPad any day.

The problem I have with laptops is they run real OSes, like Windows. Which then I expect to be able to game on it, then I can't. It's irritating.
(2010-11-14, 04:09 PM)Lee Merriman Wrote: [ -> ]The problem I have with laptops is they run real OSes, like Windows. Which then I expect to be able to game on it, then I can't. It's irritating.

I'm sorry but I don't understand this at all Toungue.
You're buying a laptop with Intel GMA then Toungue
My Dad has one and I think its pretty cool, also pretty useless though, theres not much to do with them besides browsing the internet.
There has been a lot of rumors about the iPad 2 coming out in 2010. However I think it's gonna be February before we see it.
Posting from the iPad.. I think if its not Christmas it'll be April 2011
(2010-11-14, 05:29 PM)Lyndon D. Wrote: [ -> ]There has been a lot of rumors about the iPad 2 coming out in 2010. However I think it's gonna be February before we see it.

First one came out in April, so I'd imagine the 2nd would be the same.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5