MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any Paranormal Fans?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm absolutely fascinated with stories and videos of the paranormal.
I'm not saying that I believe everything I read or watch, but I find the subject extremely thought provoking and interesting.

anyone else enjoy discussions on this topic?
I think it's cool but honestly don't really believe in any of it. But, some does really make me wonder Toungue.
Its good if you can still separate reality from the end. I used to be fascinated with satanic rituals and doings. (Really if you read from a neutral point of view its quite interesting.) But if you start to actually look at it as reality and believe it, there is an issue.
I'm interested in ghosts. I'd like to find out more about them from the physics/chemistry perspective.
I'm interested in the "Documented Evidence". Trying to debunk/confirm it...that sort of thing.
I dated a girl two years ago who lived in front of a graveyard. She claims to have once been there and seen a woman wearing a white dress who disappeared when my ex turned her head for a second. I've experienced some mind f* stuff there as well.
I've seen and heard some "weird" stuff (for lack of a better term).
Not sure if it qualifies as paranormal, but definately strange and unexplainable to say the least.
I've witnessed things that go bump in the night Wink
Does belief in the Gods qualify?