MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can i get all users and forum messages from ucoz?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can i get all users and forum messages from ucoz?Big Grin

my website http://fifamania1.clan.su/
if i give databases can you help me convert them from ucoz to mybb ?
It is impossible to convert from ucoz to mybb as no such merger exists. You're going to have to convert to another software that support ucoz then merge that over to MyBB.
(2010-11-14, 07:40 PM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]It is impossible to convert from ucoz to mybb as no such merger exists. You're going to have to convert to another software that support ucoz then merge that over to MyBB.

and what noone can create a merge (admins)

so tables :
Users:
user
unetID 
password
flags
fullname
homepage
state
city
signature
title
regdate
ip
o ld-field
aol
msn
yahoo
ispm
birthday
verify
options
lastmodified 

Forum

id
forumID
poll
ontop
lpost
closed
name
descr
author
authreg
userpost
userreg
fontop
uid

ForumP .. (forum posts)
id
treadID
postTime
isFirst
user
signatureOn
editedBy
edittime
attach
attachsize
ip
subscribe
pollD etails
uid
lastmod 
1) uCoz uses what type of forum? They're just a free website builder, for all we know they use phpBB, SMF, or some other forum software embedded in the site.

2) Your Downloads section is blocked because of violation of uCoz TOS, and since I cannot read the language your forum is in I am going to close this until you can prove that you are not hosting warez or other such violations of the MyBB TOS. You can discuss this further by opening a discussion in the Private Inquiries forum.
OK, now that we got you all sorted out Evo (Again, my apologies, its hard when you can't read the language), we can address your concerns.

In your PM you answered me about the forum type, which is custom to them. What this means for you is that you will need to find an alternative means of converting your existing data, since the MyBB Merge System does not support and will not support uCoz's custom BB software. You have several options in this, one is seeing if someone in the community is willing to write you a script, or you can offer to pay someone to do it.