MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hebrew Translete almos finish!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
here you can see the translete
i am finish on 2 day from now.
http://www.mybb.x-serv.net/mybb
what are you think?
i Give to the isralian membre the system forum on hebrew!
HooahCool
Release Candidate 4 has been released, which will make your translation pretty much redundant.

There are also going to be some issues with templates and alignments due to the nature of the RTL document type.
Ok Yhank alot
Chris Boulton Wrote:Release Candidate 4 has been released, which will make your translation pretty much redundant.

There are also going to be some issues with templates and alignments due to the nature of the RTL document type.
Chris. I'm Really disappointed.
And i am sure u know why is that. (I Wanted To be the offical translator and u gave this man ? shame.)
Good Day.
ok, first off, Benny, good job. However, ufortunatly too slow. You will be happy to know you can do it a lot faster with the new language files though. So you can get it done within 2-3 days if you put your mind to it. Looking forward to it.

MyBBHeb, you dont have to ask to translate something, just do it. So Chris, from what I ca remember, didn't say ok to Benny's translation, he just did it. If you can beat Benny in creating a good translation, so be it. Copy the language files in inc/languages/ and rename then to "hebrew" then start going trhough them one by one editing them, simple.

May the best translator win Big Grin
Quote:Chris. I'm Really disappointed.
And i am sure u know why is that. (I Wanted To be the offical translator and u gave this man ? shame.)
Good Day.
This guy asked about two months before you, and I said no to both of you being an official translation.