MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQLite 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Connection failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [14] unable to open database file

I always get that error, the DB and folder both are 777'd.

There is no real SQLite 3 instructions. I uploaded my file to a folder not normal to MyBB, the name of the file and everything is right.

(PS if i'm denied, yes it closed down)
Do your server supports sqlite3 ?
Sounds like this is an actual SQLite issue rather than a MyBB issue, as long as the path to the database file is right in ./inc/config.php.

Have you Googled for the error?? I get some results saying it only happens when using Apache mod_php
(2010-11-15, 12:14 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like this is an actual SQLite issue rather than a MyBB issue, as long as the path to the database file is right in ./inc/config.php.

Have you Googled for the error?? I get some results saying it only happens when using Apache mod_php

I did, the host found a relating error to SQLite and Mod_PHP fixed it, and i still get it, and told me to ask here, before they'd bump me up to a new rep.
Hmm, well unfortunately my knowledge of SQLite is next to zero, and as there seems to be more than one thing that could cause this error, I'd see if they can have another look.
I will thanks Matt.
The way they have it all setup is so Databases even SQLite have to be on a different server. Meaning that they screwed up and told me crap that was wrong.

Thanks Matt, gonna select the first post for that Toungue.