MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Starting a new MyBB Style designing site, need...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey MyBB,

Im curretly am creating some MyBB Themes (A new set) I was thinking, maybe I should start a MyBB Designing site, where we will create MyBB Styles, Ranks, Smiles ect, we will do premium styles & custom styles.
I am in need of 3 good MyBB theme designers, must have a style to show, & must be good at graphics. Once the site opens, & we earn $ I will pay you.

I have brought hosting, Im also going to get a domain, will be .info at first, the bigger we get, the bigger the domain + hosting gets.

If you want to apply, please pm this application:
Name:
How long can you work for us:
Can you create a theme a month:
How long you bee creating themes:
Past themes:
Past graphics:

Thanks.
(2010-11-15, 12:32 PM)Brad.V Wrote: [ -> ]Hey MyBB,

Im curretly am creating some MyBB Themes (A new set) I was thinking, maybe I should start a MyBB Designing site, where we will create MyBB Styles, Ranks, Smiles ect, we will do premium styles & custom styles.
I am in need of 3 good MyBB theme designers, must have a style to show, & must be good at graphics. Once the site opens, & we earn $ I will pay you.

I have brought hosting, Im also going to get a domain, will be .info at first, the bigger we get, the bigger the domain + hosting gets.

If you want to apply, please pm this application:
Name:
How long can you work for us:
Can you create a theme a month:
How long you bee creating themes:
Past themes:
Past graphics:

Thanks.

I would avoid the .info domain if I was you, they are cheap for the first year however renewals are much more then a .com every year. Also switching domains every couple of months can ruin a websites traffic.
Why not just used an established site like http://shopmybb.com/?
Ok, I got a domain.. atm its .info, ill get .com soon