MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Widen Post Reply Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are running MyBB 1.6. Does anyone know how (or where I can find) to widen the post reply box text area?
I don't think you can, but wait till one of the Community Team comes and tells you for sure.
Okay. The reason asked is because my quick reply box is only about half the width of this one that I am typing in right now (the one below now! Smile )! I know that different computers have different screen sizes, but I am thinking maybe a % width or something instead of pixels.

I'll just wait and see! Thanks!
Try this:

Admin CP > Templates & Style > Themes > Your Theme > global.css > Selector: .editor > Change the Width value to an appropriate number and just use trial and improvement.
There's a few ways you can change it, they can all be found in this thread - http://community.mybb.com/thread-75337.html
Jack123, I went to where you directed and typed different things into the Width box (it was blank) but after I resaved it and checked that theme, nothing is changing on the screen.
Thanks, AJS! Worked great!