MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: giving out free cpanel hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
server, stats location uptime guarantee
lol hosting is paid and working hositng
you dont like it do not post

germany 99.9999% uptime
Ok so i bought hosting a while back resellers hosting and wanted t be nice and host people forums here. So i made a site with my hosting where you can just get it for free. It is a nice site of mine and no validation needed just enter info and a domain and bam ur done
once done look at knowlagebase to find out most/all info needed
enjoy Big Grin

Click HERE to go to the site!!
Does it have Fantastico?
Yea...um...no. I wouldn't trust this guy with my database. I don't think any experienced user would.
Aaron23 --- yes it does

Tierney ---- then you have nothing to worry about you don't look experienced at all and could not afford alpha like i could even if you wanted to

thanks
(2011-02-01, 11:08 PM)zackrussell Wrote: [ -> ]Aaron23 --- yes it does

Tierney ---- then you have nothing to worry about you don't look experienced at all and could not afford alpha like i could even if you wanted to

thanks
... Trust me, he looks a little more experienced than you. His spelling/grammar is better meaning he's more mature, or he's been on the net longer so he knows to check it.

Point 1 to him.

He's a mod on Mybbrunway.

Point 2 to him.

Iirc he's a guru on MybbRW meaning he has money, unlike you said.

Point 3 to him!

---

I don't know why I wasted my time with that. But, don't flame the people who post (or anyone else), as it doesn't make you look very good.
Why so many threads?!!?
Still no TOS or PA? Lol.
I am so tired of people flaming others for giving them good information. He's just saying, from what I read is that He would not want to go with an unknown host. I am the same way.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5