MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: phpbb3.07 pl to mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi there i am trying to convery phpbb 3.07pl to mybb but everytime i load the database into mysql i get the following error and serveral other i cannot go past step 2 on the convert tool im getting rather frustrated now any help here would be greatly appreaciated
http://www.hostingenious.co.uk/forums/convert/index.php tyhis is the cponvert tool as far as i can get without errors Sad can some please help me to do this or at least tell me how it would be greatly appreciated as once its done i can backup the mybb board with all the correct posts and topics
What error do you get?
Quote:What error do you get?

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'user_id' in 'where clause'
Query:
SELECT COUNT(*) as count FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_id > 0 AND username != 'Anonymous' AND group_id != 6
Repair/Reconstruct (fix, I guess) the table/column (I'm not the best at SQL stuff...) user_id. Chances are, when merging, it can't detect the table/column 'user_id' and can't continue. Also, as all the Gods say, "Remember to backup!"
Oh, yeah: fixing the table/column is best done with phpMyAdmin; do you have that?
(2010-11-16, 05:13 AM)Vocaloid Wrote: [ -> ]Repair/Reconstruct (fix, I guess) the table/column (I'm not the best at SQL stuff...) user_id. Chances are, when merging, it can't detect the table/column 'user_id' and can't continue. Also, as all the Gods say, "Remember to backup!"
Oh, yeah: fixing the table/column is best done with phpMyAdmin; do you have that?

yeh i do have it but i wouldnt have a clue where to start with editing tables
You don't necessarily have to manually edit the tables; commonly, through phpMyAdmin, you select the table you want to fix, then, at the bottom of the page (or top, depending on what version of phpMyAdmin your using) there's a dropdown menu providing the option to repair/recontruct the selected tables. Simply select the user_id table and repiar it; no SQL Code edits.