MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WebHosting Template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2010-11-27, 05:15 PM)Knoxy Wrote: [ -> ]If it was sold to me with full rights, it had no right to be sold to him in the first place, meaning who ever sold it to him is breaking the law and also meaning he is unknowingly breaking the law by reselling it.

However, the main person to blame is whoever sold it to him, hence why I wish the selling of this template to be on hold until the issue is resolved.

I'm awaiting a reply from the seller to see if he did indeed sell this template with full rights to both people, which obviously is a contradiction...

At the same time don't forget that their is a possiblilty that it was sold to him first and therefore by no rights should you have had a copy.

Good luck to the both of you, hopefully this issue can be resolved quickly, will need to know the answer A.S.A.P as I have bought this template also.
(2010-11-27, 05:15 PM)Knoxy Wrote: [ -> ]If it was sold to me with full rights, it had no right to be sold to him in the first place, meaning who ever sold it to him is breaking the law and also meaning he is unknowingly breaking the law by reselling it.

However, the main person to blame is whoever sold it to him, hence why I wish the selling of this template to be on hold until the issue is resolved.

I'm awaiting a reply from the seller to see if he did indeed sell this template with full rights to both people, which obviously is a contradiction...

uhm, you're stupid. you can sell a product with full rights to more than one person...

all full rights means is that you can re-sell the template and you don't have to give credit to the designer.
First of all, calling someone stupid when you're totally unaware of the situation is stupid.

The designer sold it to me saying it would be the only time he sold it, he also gave me full rights, meaning I have rights to say who does and does not use it, because I paid for it and received full rights.

However, it would appear in this situation that the designer has sold it twice, claiming to have given these rights to both people.

Now, I would request the you refrain from commenting on this situation because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm not saying that the person selling this template here is in the wrong, but he is refusing to give evidence of him purchasing this template, which leads me to believe he is selling it illegally,

whether he is or not isn't the problem, because either way, I'm being conned and I want to get to the bottom of it and either get my money back from the designer, or stop BrainRR selling it, depending on the outcome of what I find.

EDIT: Thank you Alex, hence why I would like my money back from the designer if it turns out he was given it first, also why I have asked for proof of purchase, so I can see which was given the template first.
Well I think you got alot of people to deal with. I know this person for a while so I talked on skype. He sold it for cheap price. Idk how I am suppose to show proof. Ask him. My alias was oneboy when he sold it to me
I have been in touch with the designer of this template, he said he has never heard of you and has never sold this template to anyone other than myself.

I'm inclined to believe him, which would mean you are selling this template illegally. However, I am going to dig a little deeper and see if I can find out whether you claim that you bought this from Joe is true... If it is not, then I will request that you stop selling this template and anyone who purchased it from you stops using it and is refunded.

If it turns out you did indeed purchase it, then I will be requesting my money back from Joe, although as said, the designer is certain he did not sell this to anyone other than myself.
I am aware of that thread, it was posted after I purchased the template from Joe, however, Joe is insistent that he did not sell this more than once, also, the person selling the template here still hasn't provided proof of purchase.

I have also searched both WHT and Digitalpoint to show signs of anyone showing interest in the template or it being posted after the date of my purchase, and I have yet to find anything.

I have not found proof of Joe conning me, and I have not seen proof of the person in question here legitimately purchasing this template.

Don't believe me contact him. Now stop posting in my thread.
I don't mean to get involved in this or anything, but an easy proof of purchase would be a screenshot of the Skype chatlog.
Yea but it was on digitalpoint and all my pms where deleted.
Pages: 1 2 3 4