MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Creating Personal Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I'm creating a theme that has a lot of identical looks to my front page: http://millioncms.com

However, the width is set to 960px and there is now a big empty space on each side of the content. How would I go about making that the same colour as the header background??
Mind posting a pic here so I can get a better understanding of what you mean?

Probably by setting a background colour for the body? If that's not what you mean, can we see a screenshot?
Here's a screenshot of what I've done so far on the forum style.

The footer needs to be the same as on the front page at the above URL. Of course the MyBB copyright will be there.

The white space to the left/right sides of the content need to be the same colour as behind the latest news box on the front page.
I believe that would be the body CSS property. Smile
I tried changing the body property but nothing happened.
I think it's because I included the stylesheet of the front page, so it's ignoring the forum style changes.
You must be doing something wrong then.

If you want the white background to become the same colour as in your homepage, you have to change the background in both body and #container (and possibly remove the border around it too, if you want).
I got it to work by simply copying the styles folder for the frontpage into the forums folder Big Grin
Now I just need to get the front page footer included into the forums...