MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image problems?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am using the accord-dusk theme for my forum, and I love it! However, the images that a user posts are not showing up. Everything else works fine except for the images on the board..and I am not sure what is happening.

www.sherwooduniverse.com
I don't see any images posted there... can you create a test thread trying to post images? Also, do you have [img] mycode enabled?
I was using the attachment system. And all of the images are in the forum called, "Test". (Within the fun-zone)
Apparently, it's because of a slow server connection or something; they're there, now.
(2010-11-17, 03:56 AM)Vocaloid Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently, it's because of a slow server connection or something; they're there, now.

I'm still not seeing them. I am using a paid server, so it shouldn't be too slow. In the last image I used the img tags. But I would like the attachment system to work.

I noticed they disappear, then come back again; strange... try re-uploading the attachment.php file, and if that doesn't wrok, I seriously think it's a server issue.
Can't get it to work. However, I am quite positive the server can handle attachments..it handles everything else quite well.
Yes, true... try re-uploading the images, then. Sorry, I'm running out of ideas D:
Maybe it's just me but I don't see a fun-zone anywhere. I didn't bother to click through each and every board. If you have an issue, maybe link to the actual issue not the overall board?

Just my suggestion.

PS- Ok I finally found it. I'd still post the link to the actual issue so people aren't wandering around looking for what you're talking about.

Anyway, I didn't know attachment images were supposed to display the full image. Aren't attachments uploaded so that others can download them? I haven't used it much on MyBB but I know in my SMF forum if the attachment is an image, only a very small thumbnail is visible. It doesn't show the full size image.
(2010-11-17, 07:24 AM)Isabel Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, I didn't know attachment images were supposed to display the full image. Aren't attachments uploaded so that others can download them? I haven't used it much on MyBB but I know in my SMF forum if the attachment is an image, only a very small thumbnail is visible. It doesn't show the full size image.

There's an ACP setting to determine how they're displayed.

Is this still a problem? If it is, can you please link to a thread with attachments?
Pages: 1 2