MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling Off Some Stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Everyone,

I'm kinda getting sick of doing websites. Most of them aren't successful, or they just get boring, that and I can't afford to keep paying the server bill, so I'm pretty much just giving up I guess.

So basically, I might as well sell off a few things...

Domains:

www.neonskinners.com
Sold

www.customybb.net
Sold

www.adminnews.info
Price: $5
Stats Coming Soon...

www.warcraftips.com
Price: $25
Stats Coming Soon...

Websites:

thatUltimateHost
What You Get:
- Domain (www.thatultimatehost.com)
- Fully Coded Template HTML/CSS/PHP Template
- Full website files (Includes Legal Documents, etc)
- WHMCS Database (There are no clients but all the settings are ready to go)
- Graphics (Signature, Avatar, Banners)

The price for this can be decided through a private chat. I have put a lot of work into this site. It's pretty much ready to go, you just need to put it on your server.

My Server is offline right now so you can't see thatUltimateHost in action. However I will be turning the server on (paying the bill) to get the rest of my files off so you can see it. I also have the files on my computer, so I can set up a localhost server and stream it to you.

[new]Infinite Ads
Ok so I have this site Infinite Ads, I pretty much closed it down because it wasn't very active and I became busy with other projects. However I would hate to see something like this go to waste.

So, I'm offering it up. You can buy the site which will include the domain infiniteads.net and the forums. The forums are all set up so you might just want to clean up the old posts and you'd be good to go. It's also got a "links database." Now this isn't nothing special, it's just a page with categories like links.php?cat=sports and then you have to list them manually. But it's something Big Grin

So you can get all this for $20

I'm going to add dates for some of this stuff like traffic and expiry dates, it's just real late here and I'm tired, and there's also the fact that I can't access traffic stats because my server is offline.
Aw man, sorry to see you leave all that stuff. Especially that ultimate host.
I'll take both customybb.net and neonskinners.com for $25.
$30 and theyre yours
It's not really worth it for what I intend to use them for.. I'll let you know if I change my mind.
They do have very good traffic stats which is why I wish to get some good money for them.
Well, when you get the traffic stats up I'll make my decision.
Bump. Nothing has sold yet. Trying to get some cash together to get my server back up though.
You wont get many sales without stats or previews.