MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.1.1 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I get these errors after applying the manual updates (due to the modifications that I have on my board):

Quote:Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/videogameempire.net/MessageBoard/inc/init.php:2) in /home/www/videogameempire.net/MessageBoard/inc/functions.php on line 803

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/videogameempire.net/MessageBoard/inc/init.php:2) in /home/www/videogameempire.net/MessageBoard/showthread.php on line 83
be warn about leaving any space or any character before <?php started in manually editing.
regs
O_O Oops! Didn't realize I had done that! *sweatdrop* Thanks! Smile
You guys didn't fix the [code] tags problems?
I get this error when trying to view the index:

Quote:Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: databaseengine in /home2/simulati/public_html/forums/inc/init.php on line 45

I uploaded all the files as ASCII and I replaced all the text in the init.php file and I still get the error. I locked to forum so no one could access it.
db_mysql.php in the inc folder exist?
Quote:You guys didn't fix the [code] tags problems?
as you see, chris mentioned that this upgrade is only to Fixe some vulnerabilities

regards
Tikitiki Wrote:mysql_db.php in the inc folder exist?

There's db_mysql.php but no mysql_db.php should I rename it?
No, the name db_mysql.php is correct. But the class is called databaseEngine with a capital "E". Can you please open the file inc/init.php and search for the line where the class is instantiated (around line 45):
$db = new databaseEngine;
See if the name is correct.
Guys (and girls), don't forget to update your patch with a small minor addition.
Double IMG Problem

Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6