MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.1.1 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I just noticed this, on the downloads page, it says MyBB 1.10 is the latest version, but has MyBB 1.1.1 for download.
Quote:MyBB 1.10 is the latest available public version of MyBB. It is a general bug fix and security update release.
Michael83 Wrote:Could it be that you uploaded an empty inc/config.php?

No because I only restored the changed files. I didn't touch the config file

Chris Boulton Wrote:
Simulationcity Wrote:I tried restoring the old files from an offline copy of the 1.1 forums and I still get the error but it's on line 40 about the database engine.
Can you send me (in a Private Message) FTP/SFTP login details for your forums and I'll take a look at get it fixed for you.

Chris

Okay I'll send it to you.
Wow, I'm still running 1.0 RC4 -- as soon as I get some time I got to get updated. Great Work Chris!
Hey Chris, you haven't updated the changed files zip for 1.1.1, it still has the old functions_post.php in it
squall_leonhart69r Wrote:Hey Chris, you haven't updated the changed files zip for 1.1.1, it still has the old functions_post.php in it

Guess I'll wait before updating, then. Big Grin
meh just download the zip then the functions_post attachment on the last post in that thread...
Does anyone have Mybb PR2 1.0 on their computer? Because when I installed 1.1.1 I get mysql error messages when I try to edit the template.
Here you can find a list of all version
Thanks
So... Is 1.2 coming out soon?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6