MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Could not login into Admin area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear friends,

I also read and searched from this forum, but I still could not fixed my problem as:

1. I change my forum into new domain and new hosting plan.
2. Then I could not login into admin area.
3. I reset password via email, but it still could not login with new password.
4. error message as below:

>>>>>Please correct the following errors before continuing:
* Please fill out the image verification code to continue the login process. Please enter the code exactly how it appears in the image.<<<<<

Please help me fixed above problem,
Thank you

So what happens when you enter the code...??

If you couldn't login to the ACP, did you change your settings to match the new domain??
(2010-11-17, 10:29 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]So what happens when you enter the code...??

If you couldn't login to the ACP, did you change your settings to match the new domain??

I could not see even the image verification code. Please see picture on attached file.

I am not sure I changed all settings to match the new domain or not. Could you kindly guide me how to check and fixed them.

Thank you
What version are you running...?? This was a problem when people didn't follow the upgrade instructions properly. Make sure your member_login template is default.

Also, the large bold text is really not necessary, we can read normal text just fine.
Thank MattRogowski for your quickly response. I am not sure what version I am running. It should be 1.4 old version. how can I update into new version and how can i set up my member_login template is default?

Thank you
ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> yourtemplateset >> Member Templates

Find member_login and click Options >> Revert to Original

See the Wiki for indepth details of how to upgrade - http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Upgrading
Thank you AJS for your suggestion, but I still can not log in with ACP. can you check my forum?
domain name is inter-econ.febm.co.cc.

Thank you,
Logging into the ACP is totally separate to this page anyway, just go to http://inter-econ.febm.co.cc/admin/ and login there...