MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Fields
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi... im working on my Forum to make it better Toungue

now... here's the problem, the mod of Profile Views, by default put the info below the avatar... i have tried a long... but i cant get it

look:
[Image: profile5zu.th.jpg]

The views are shown below the avatar... and if u see on the custom fields, you can find at the bottom... "Perfil visto veces desde Ayer"... the only thing missing is the number of views... any idea??
i have this code on the template:

member_profile_customfields

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" width="100%" align="center">
<tr><td class="tborder">
<table border="0" cellspacing="$theme[borderwidth]" cellpadding="$theme[tablespace]" width="100%">
<tr>
<td colspan="2" class="thead"><strong>$lang->users_additional_info</strong></td>
</tr>
$customfields
<tr>
<td colspan="2" align="center" class="trow2">
<font size="1" face="verdana,tahoma,arial,helvetica">Perfil visto $profile_vc[views] veces desde $memregdate</font></td></tr>
</table>
</td></tr></table>
Umm it is because you are adding them to a template other than the base one which is the profile.

i guess this will help

open ./member.php

find

if($customfields)

above it add

$query = $db->query("SELECT views FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."profile_vc WHERE uid='".$memprofile['uid']."'");
	if($db->num_rows($query) <= 0)
	{
		$db->query("INSERT INTO ".TABLE_PREFIX."profile_vc VALUES ('',".$memprofile['uid'].",'1')");
	}
	else
	{
		$profile_vc = $db->fetch_array($query);
		$new_vn = $profile_vc['views'] + 1;
		$db->query("UPDATE ".TABLE_PREFIX."profile_vc SET views='".$new_vn."' WHERE uid='".$memprofile['uid']."'");
	}
	$query = $db->query("SELECT views FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."profile_vc WHERE uid='".$memprofile['uid']."'");
	$profile_vc = $db->fetch_array($query);

actually this way u will not need the plugin anymore
regards
above?? it shouldn't be below?? i mean, i want to look like in the screen

is correct?

yes pls above
mmm... it doesnt seems to work Confused
in which template you have added the variable and what variable did u use
wow... know works... thanx zaher, i didnt realize it was something wrong thanx Toungue

now... one more question, how can i do to add the avatar caption... you know, the one that appear below the avatar on the post...

y want to make tha the avatar caption appears below the avatar on the profile

IMPORTANT

EDIT: There's a problem, every time i see a profile the views increase 2, instead of 1

fixed
hello there,

create a custom profile field for the captions.

then please open ./member.php

find

//
	// Get the user's title...
	//

above it add

//start caption
	$caption = $db->query("SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."userfields WHERE ufid='$memprofile[uid]'");
	$output = $db->fetch_array($caption);
	$caption = $output['fid4'];

change fid4 to what your caption field's id is
then in the profile template add $caption

regards
thanks men... the two things works perfect Toungue

u rock!