MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Spiders and board stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I create a new Spider group but i have a bug with stats, i can't integrate this group to board stats :

[Image: attachment.php?aid=20541]

[attachment=20541]

So Guys how can i fix this and made system see them as members

Thaks for help
What exactly are you trying to do?
I want just show Spider Group (That's a group that i create and put all spider inside) as a guest group,

I separate bots from guest because i define a personalized permission to every group...

As shown above in the picture : there are
But now when bots are connected (as shown in image) it's not cosidered like guests or members but the total stat counter include there are 18 active users (3 members and 13 guest) but he don't count google and yahoo bots as members or guest but he include them to the total count

PS: Sorry for my english i know Sad
So any solution ?
Why do you want to separate spiders from guest? Search engines dont like having different permissions to guests.
Because i must give to bots a spécial permissions, the problem now it's : Why mybb don't see them as a member !

PS:I see that's mybb.com have the same thing, bots are not seen like members or guests but included in total count