MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing Top Header
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I was just wondering how I'd be able to change my header (the one that gives links to things like User CP.

Basically, this.
[Image: 448474e1]

I'd like to change the highlighted word to English (panel) but when I view the source, it is just showing /site and no actual file, so I don't know what file to change to be able to edit the word above!

Thanks, sorry if that's a bit confusing...
ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> yourtemplateset >> Header Templates >> header_welcomeblock_member

If you can't find it in there please provide a URL.
(2010-11-17, 04:58 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> yourtemplateset >> Header Templates >> header_welcomeblock_member

If you can't find it in there please provide a URL.
Nope, when I go to what you posted I get

<span style="float:right;">{$lang->welcome_current_time}</span>
{$lang->welcome_back} (<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php"><strong>{$lang->welcome_usercp}</strong></a>{$modcplink}{$admincplink} &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a>)<br />
<span class="links">
<a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup', 'buddyList', 350, 350);">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a>
</span>
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}

Nothing to do with the title. www.discusshabbo.net/site

It'll be in the header template.