MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Members aren't activating there account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well it seems 50% of members don't activate it. So how would I make a annoying thing that follow them where ever they go when there account is not activated?

Like a bar at the top of the screen... that follows them.

Thanks!
Most likely they are just spambots.
(2010-11-17, 04:37 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]http://mods.mybb.com/view/awaiting-activation-message
That mod gave my board a error.

I'll just do a template edit I guess.

NVM.

What error...?? It just make one small template edit... I've got it running on my localhost just fine.

You can't show something to the awaiting activation group with just a template edit.
(2010-11-17, 06:02 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What error...?? It just make one small template edit... I've got it running on my localhost just fine.

You can't show something to the awaiting activation group with just a template edit.
You are right I will likely have to do more.

I activated it and just loaded a white screen to the path something.

What did it actually say?? I can't help with this amount of information. Sounds like you might not have uploaded the language file.
I fixed it know worries.
I didn't realize you were the author.

Some how when I upload it the language file was left out, you were correct.
Can you give me a screen shot of what the message looks like, to awaiting activation users?

Edit: I see the screen shot now where are the options for the plugin located in the settings?
There aren't any, what settings does it need?? It'll show if they're awaiting activation, and you can change the text via the language files.
I see then.
Never mind then, I thought there would be settings